Saturday 24 November 2012

Kicking ass!

Today was an epic day so I felt the need to share.
I was up at 6:30 for a 1 hr bootcamp which I actually looked forwards to from the moment I woke which is rather unusual for me. Although I couldn't do the running because of my bad knee, I did more reps with higher weights than i usually do, in every activity that we did. A quick stretch at the end and we were on our way home.

The day was awesome, blue skies, sunshine and nice and warm so I pulled my shoes off and jumped straight in the pool. The water was fantastic and after a short swim I jumped in the shower, had mince, egg and toast for breakfast and started my day.

And here I am at 9pm, still sore from bootcamp but full of energy, in a good mood and looking forwards to tomorrow.

What did you do today and how are you feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment